Sunday, September 30, 2007

Winston, our cat




Here is our lovely cat, he is fat and lazy, and we never see him. But he takes the time to ruin our blinds and walk all over us in the middle of the night. I really dislike him, he even urinated all over my clothes (5times!). He's a bit strange though, he goes nuts for drinking water from the sink. I got even when I gave him his first bath...YES!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay....yes, some spell check might be a little helpful:) Love the blog! Looks like you guys are enjoying all the sights. And my goodness how Winston has grown!! And you look great Tina! I can't wait to see you, I miss you my friend. Lv, Amber

MillerFam5 said...

I'm so glad you are doing a blog now! The pictures are great, keep taking them, you guys look so cute! Can't wait to see more. Oh, and tell Lacey to stop visiting so often, she is making the rest of us look bad!
Love,
Summer

Dana said...

Hey guys- how are you?? Tina, we miss you!! Hope you are enjoying marriage and Colorado. We will be keeping up on your blog- such a great way to keep up on your lives.

Love lots- Candace (for Mark too!)