My school is pretty cool and new. I class has a great view. It's pretty roomy, but lags a bit in the technology piece. Just look how big my projector is!! I like my class and staff members. Most a really easy going and flexible. Well, I'm pretty lucky to be here...we are one of the only two schools who rank excellent in the district. Hey, out of 48 elementary schools, that's an honor I intend to keep.
Monday, October 15, 2007
My Classroom
My school is pretty cool and new. I class has a great view. It's pretty roomy, but lags a bit in the technology piece. Just look how big my projector is!! I like my class and staff members. Most a really easy going and flexible. Well, I'm pretty lucky to be here...we are one of the only two schools who rank excellent in the district. Hey, out of 48 elementary schools, that's an honor I intend to keep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment