Our church we are getting involved in is huge. I took a picture but the inside (didn't really turn out), and outside. Here, they have police escort and moderate traffic because there are so many people. The have basketball for me, so I guess I'll show them my NBA skills. The pasture is a young guy who's a little nerdy but hip at the same time. They are so big, they have two separate campuses and satellite feed to one another.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Our chruch
Our church we are getting involved in is huge. I took a picture but the inside (didn't really turn out), and outside. Here, they have police escort and moderate traffic because there are so many people. The have basketball for me, so I guess I'll show them my NBA skills. The pasture is a young guy who's a little nerdy but hip at the same time. They are so big, they have two separate campuses and satellite feed to one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment