We took another trip to Denver for the weekend. I wanted to go sight-seeing, but there's much to see on a Sunday before Thanksgiving week. Well, it was some Family time well spent. Except, that I got my first migrane......EVER! We were in a bar watching a WWE pay-per-view, when I got this HUGE headache. It was big enough to make he hurl four times!!! Poor Tina, two advils and one later...I was okay. While we were at the bar, there were three former and one current wrestler there. We got some pictures taken for keep-sake.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Denver II
We took another trip to Denver for the weekend. I wanted to go sight-seeing, but there's much to see on a Sunday before Thanksgiving week. Well, it was some Family time well spent. Except, that I got my first migrane......EVER! We were in a bar watching a WWE pay-per-view, when I got this HUGE headache. It was big enough to make he hurl four times!!! Poor Tina, two advils and one later...I was okay. While we were at the bar, there were three former and one current wrestler there. We got some pictures taken for keep-sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment