Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween




So here we are, our very first Halloween together. We went to a party last minute, so our costumes were literally picked out 1 hour before we left for the party. We got our costumes at a party store, but boy did we have trouble picking one. I originally wanted to be King Kong or superman, but those were too much dough ($130)!
We almost settled on a doctor and nurse, then a pastor and nun, and then the groom of death and bride of darkness. But in the end, we went with something practical and cost reasonable. At the party, we won a game for wedded people, and as result got free movie tickets and dinner. We saw "The Game Plan" with the Rock in it...it's a good movie.

2 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Crazy costumes! But I am still not sure who you are supposed to be!

MillerFam5 said...

Way too cute! Gipetto and Pinochio? Something like that right? I know my spelling was horrible on the names but you guys looked so cute! We missed you here and the girls keep asking why you are not here! Love ya!