More pics of our lovely cat. Unfortunately, he is getting more sick, and is nearing the end like Riley. Tina is taking it pretty bad, so I ask that you pray for her. Wintson he sleeping tons, and very skinny. For those of you don't know, Tina adopted two cats (KNOWING) they had leukemia. Only an extraordinary heart would take on such a task...but that's Tina for ya.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Winston, The Saga
More pics of our lovely cat. Unfortunately, he is getting more sick, and is nearing the end like Riley. Tina is taking it pretty bad, so I ask that you pray for her. Wintson he sleeping tons, and very skinny. For those of you don't know, Tina adopted two cats (KNOWING) they had leukemia. Only an extraordinary heart would take on such a task...but that's Tina for ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry my friend. Just know that you gave those kitties a much better quality of their short lives than they could have gotten anywhere else....even with the Julie kitty hater!! I miss you tons:-( And your hair has gotten so long! I think you have passed me up! Lets talk soon,
love you, Amber
Post a Comment