Just some random pics of us hanging out and around. And by the way, thanks Amber for always commenting...if you are new to our site, you may click on the month and click on each post title to see all the posts for each month. This way, you can see all the posts, as the front page only shows the most recent postings.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Random Pics
Just some random pics of us hanging out and around. And by the way, thanks Amber for always commenting...if you are new to our site, you may click on the month and click on each post title to see all the posts for each month. This way, you can see all the posts, as the front page only shows the most recent postings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss you guys so much!! looks like you had a great Christmas. We took the girls to D-land...it was pretty great. We are in the process of getting the pics and video on our website. I'll let you know when it's there, so you can check out Annabelle's awesome reaction to Disneyland.
Oh, you guys look so cute! Our whole family misses you guys so much too! If you didn't already know. I can't wait to come visit, Justin told me the other day to plan my trip!
Okay, if I want to know what's going on in your life I check your blog but you haven't had a new entry in forever, we need updates!!!
Post a Comment