Okay, so there is this huge parade (kinda like the rose festival parade) held each year around X-mas time. Tina's company was there, so we all went on this float she and others made. I was really neat to see all the floats, some had semi trucks and fire trucks with them!! of course, our driver didn't go slow, so the parents had to run to keep up with the float. I was so mad, I jumped off the float and walked with the parents. One dad was pulling his kids in a wagon with a lawnmower tractor...it was actually pretty cute.
Friday, December 28, 2007
X-mas festival
Okay, so there is this huge parade (kinda like the rose festival parade) held each year around X-mas time. Tina's company was there, so we all went on this float she and others made. I was really neat to see all the floats, some had semi trucks and fire trucks with them!! of course, our driver didn't go slow, so the parents had to run to keep up with the float. I was so mad, I jumped off the float and walked with the parents. One dad was pulling his kids in a wagon with a lawnmower tractor...it was actually pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment