Our first Valentines as a married couple. Tina really thought I didn't get her anything! Can you believe that!? I would have spent 100 bucks more if I could! I dropped of my gift at her work, so that when she came, it was there for her. I got a vase of roses, 2 Diet Cokes, a Starbucks coffee, a signing Valentine card, and a Valentine plush dog. Later that night, we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Man was it packed, I chuckled every time an idiot came in and tried to get a seat without making reservations...morons. Our food was great, and we wrapped up another Valentine's Day with my angel in disguise.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Valentine's Day
Our first Valentines as a married couple. Tina really thought I didn't get her anything! Can you believe that!? I would have spent 100 bucks more if I could! I dropped of my gift at her work, so that when she came, it was there for her. I got a vase of roses, 2 Diet Cokes, a Starbucks coffee, a signing Valentine card, and a Valentine plush dog. Later that night, we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Man was it packed, I chuckled every time an idiot came in and tried to get a seat without making reservations...morons. Our food was great, and we wrapped up another Valentine's Day with my angel in disguise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about time you updated your blog! I like the new look. Glad you enjoyed your first vday together, hope to see you next month!
Sorry. Look please here
Post a Comment