I recently visited Oregon to go a job fair....a waste of time and money really. But a bonus was that I got see my niece and nephew...and some good old friends. However, I remember why I hated Oregon...it was dark, gray, chilly, and depressing all three days while I was there. I really feel my energy drained. Oh well, enjoy a few pics of my stay. The young lady is named Anabelle, aka "Pickles", and the boy is Caleb, aka "Banana". Don't ask me, my sister thought of the nick names. The last picture is of Tina's close friends who live in South Washington...yeah...they have some REAL cure girls too.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Oregon Visit
I recently visited Oregon to go a job fair....a waste of time and money really. But a bonus was that I got see my niece and nephew...and some good old friends. However, I remember why I hated Oregon...it was dark, gray, chilly, and depressing all three days while I was there. I really feel my energy drained. Oh well, enjoy a few pics of my stay. The young lady is named Anabelle, aka "Pickles", and the boy is Caleb, aka "Banana". Don't ask me, my sister thought of the nick names. The last picture is of Tina's close friends who live in South Washington...yeah...they have some REAL cure girls too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You get used to it!
And boy do I look chubby!
Post a Comment