Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sunny weather










Well, we had a bit of a warm streak come through, so we went hiking with Maggie. We heard of a great hike in the mountains, but it would take too long on the weekday, so went somewhere near by. The pictures are taken on two separate days. For those of you keep in touch...or try to, thank you. Tina NEVER answers her messages, texting her is much more effective. Oh and Katie, thanks for searching and finding our blog, keep on trying with Tina, she'll come around to getting back to you. Enjoy the pics and keep in touch everyone.

3 comments:

Dewey McLeod said...

I would like to invite you to visit;
http://preacherman-dewey.blogspot.com/

I was just surfing blogs and thought you might be interested.

May God bless you.

Chris and Amber said...

You sure do alot of hiking! I look forward to the girls being a little older, so we can do some hiking as a family!

MillerFam5 said...

Looks so fun! Gourgeous! I wish we had some sun!