We took Tina's dad out to the Elephant Bar & Grill restaurant for dinner. All was well, he got some John Wayne movies to go along with a delicious meal...it looked delicious...I got a burger to play it safe but wish I hadn't after I saw his plate. Thanks a ton for being such as awesome dad to Tina Bill!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Father's Day
We took Tina's dad out to the Elephant Bar & Grill restaurant for dinner. All was well, he got some John Wayne movies to go along with a delicious meal...it looked delicious...I got a burger to play it safe but wish I hadn't after I saw his plate. Thanks a ton for being such as awesome dad to Tina Bill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes I click on "next blog" just to see other peoples blogs. I really liked yours. I think you both make a lovely couple. I enjoyed looking at your puppy and nature scenes. Sorry about your cat passing away, too. It looks like you both have a great life with nice family and friends and I was happy viewing your photos. Sincerely, Connie
Post a Comment