Well, Mother's day came and went. We took Tina's mom out to dinner at this authentic German Restaurant of her choice. It was a neat place with wood, architecture, even an aroma that had the German feel to it. I did enjoy the food, and the serves even wore little german outfits. They had large LCD's tv's switching between pictures of Germany to simulate windows in the various parts of Germany. We then gave her our Mother's day gifts. I hope you all had fun Mother's day.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Mother's day
Well, Mother's day came and went. We took Tina's mom out to dinner at this authentic German Restaurant of her choice. It was a neat place with wood, architecture, even an aroma that had the German feel to it. I did enjoy the food, and the serves even wore little german outfits. They had large LCD's tv's switching between pictures of Germany to simulate windows in the various parts of Germany. We then gave her our Mother's day gifts. I hope you all had fun Mother's day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment