Sunday, June 15, 2008
Pool I
We had Tina's sis come over to barbecue and swim. Dan was in Atlanta so it was just her with the kids and one of Brittany's friend named Rachel. One bad thing is that girls like to talk. They talk on the chairs, and in the ball. They never want to do fun stuff in the water like race, throw the ball, or wrestle. SO I just had to make my own fun and dunk all the ladies. This was also my first attempt cooking a grill. I dislike grills because they suck the juice from the food, but if you wrap it in foil...the juices stay in the meat.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay all I can say about the grill comment is Oh My Gosh! LOL!
I haven't been on the blog forever. I miss you guys! Colorado looks AMAZING! I can not wait to come visit, unfortunatly it is going to be later than sooner, we had some issues with our miles. I am super bummed but at least we will see you guys in August!
What a beautiful pool! I bet you guys spend a lot of time there during the summer:-)
Post a Comment