Sunday, July 06, 2008
Anniversy
Well, we had to celebrate our one year anniversary one day early because I had to work Monday. Tina got to get her nails done, and I got The Rock 3 dvd disc set. We took Maggie swimming, and then went and saw Hancock...a good movie overall. We now stuff Tina's purse with food and drinks...it saves about $25.00 each trip! Then, we went to a nearby small charm town called Manitu Springs. We walked around and looked at all the little stores. We played some games at a nearby arcade, but most of the games were old-school...pre computer eara. In a way, it was cool to see how games were back then, but also lame. I finally beat Tina at ski ball...all three times! We then ate a late lunch at this restuarant called "StageCoach". I had the best stuffed steak ever. We then got some signature ice-cream, reflected on our first year, and went back home. Then we watched our show "Ice Road Truckers" and called it a night.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment