Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fourth Of July



Well, our 10 Megapixel camera broke...not sure why so we went a stretch with no camera, and are using our old 5mp camera instead. We went to Tina's parents house for a BBQ lunch and played scrabble + Mexican Train afterward. I as usual got half a cow to eat. After a slow start at Scrabble, I made a comeback in the last three rounds and came in first by three points! Kathy (Tina's sis) came in second, and Tina in third. Then, Tina and I won both the games at Mexican train...go Nezbeda's! Hey, I can't help it if I have the winning gene in my family :). Afterward, I went home to make sure was okay with the fireworks, and Tina went with Kathy to the Air Force Academy. They met up with Peter and watch the fire works there...which were really close.

No comments: