Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maggie & Shady

It's been two weeks now and we officially named our cat "Shady". Which means he is a boy...or so we are guessing. Well anyway, Maggie appears to be nicer but is still too rough at times. Shady is a bigger begger when it comes to find, and more obnoxious at night. Overall though, they are making nice....and my vacuuming duties has doubled.





3 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!!!
Good inspiration.
I love dogd and cats.
Congratulations!!!


International day Peace

Chris and Amber said...

Nice name guys! Shady...hopefully he doesn't live up to his name. And nice new background...looks kinda familiar:-) It is much easier to read that your last background. Anyway, hope all is well.

MillerFam5 said...

I was going to text Tina the day after you got home and ask what her new kitties name was, I knew it wouldn't take long after you got back for her to have one! He is really cute! Miss you guys!