Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zoo Trip Video

Tina and I went to the zoo today. We really wanted to see the new exhibits and the baby tiger. The day was partly cloudy and about 74 degrees, so it was a great day to go. I always love feeding the giraffes. One thing I like about the zoo is that the animals come up close to the window or bars, so I can take pics that look like they are next to me. We did see some wolves, but they ran too fast to get any good pictures. But we did get some awesome pics of apes, snow leopards, a baby tiger, and giraffes. There were too many pics to post, so I just put them into this slide show. I didv't narrate or anything, but the pics speak for themselves. We also took the new skyline ride, a ski lift that goes up to the top of the zoo and down. You get a view where you wish you could just pause time. Well, enjoy! I had to compress the video so it would fit in on the blog, so some of the pictures look a but too sharp around the edges, but you still get the major jist of it. Check out the slide show in the right tab column!

1 comment:

MillerFam5 said...

Oh your zoo looks so awesome! It actually has baby animals and they are so close. Oregon's zoo sucks!