A classic plane from WWII
Jets doing some tricks.
The F-18 Super Hornet!
Two planes side by side make a HUUUGGGGEE Roar.
The F-18 Hornet, so close..I could feel the afterburner heat.
The F-18 Super Hornet...the big brother.
The Raptor took off just after my restroom break. Still got a shot just in time!
Notice Tina, now notice the plane above...nowhere near her sight.
You're such a trooper babe!
My new car, an early 1920's model.
When I said I loved flying honey, this isn't what I had in mind.
Now that's a car...American muscle.
That blade would make for a great fan babe.
The colony of jets looked too cool to pass up.
Enjoying my time in a trooper truck from 1970.
No tilt steering means I have no room for my knees to stick under.
C-130 cargo plane had a tremendous fan base for tours.
So Tina and I were looking for something new to do when we heard about the airshow in town. It was pretty neat for 10bucks. We saw all sorts of old plane, new jets, cars, and cargo planes. We saw some awesome trick with F-18, F-18 Super Hornets, A stealth B-52 bomber, and two Raptors. The thrust on the jets was just awesome. It was really cool to see these jets fly about 50 ft away from us at 700 miles per hour. They did all sorts of loops, tricks, barrel rolls, and so on. On the way out, we had the air conditioner on. All the sudden the fan stropped blowing and it got really quiet. Tina and I looked at each other in puzzlement when all the sudden the car just shook with thunder. Apparently the raptors were so low, that the engines sucked up the surrounding air, including that around out car. It really made our hears skip a beat. I didn't post all the planes...that would be too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment