Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hiking at Dawn

I recently took Maggie to Stanley Canyon to hike while Tina rested. It was suppose to be a nice day...and it was, just at at 6:30 in the morning. The weather was actually cold with a crisp breeze. I left my good camera at home so all I had was my camera phone. The colors of fall was just gorgeous, and we saw some neat animals on our trail. We did see a bear, but it was on the other side of the lake. Nearby, we saw deer, a fox, some ducks and tall geese, and plenty of fish hopping out of the water. In fact, when Maggie saw a fish jump she must have thought I threw a stick or something. She would swim out to where the fish jumped, and swim in circles trying to find it. Finally, she would give up and swim back...only to do the same thing again a few moments later.




1 comment:

Chris and Amber said...

love the pics...gorgeous!