Well, we had a freak blizzard today come into town. It came so fast, that school wasn't even canceled, my drive to work was fun. Yeah, fun to not see the lanes on the road or pretend that I was driving on an ice-rink. It was kinda funny to see four accidents on the way...why?...they were all 4x4 vehicles. Anyway, it snowed all day until about 2p.m. When I got home, I knew how much Maggie loved the snow that I couldn't NOT TAKE her to the park and allow her to play in the snow.

No, that's not a snowball in her mouth, just a ball.

The ball tends to get slippery in the snow, and Maggie isn't too happy about it.

This has got to be the cutest picture of Maggie I ever took!

No Maggie, the snow does not talk to you, it's all just in your head.

Maggie's version of frost bite, just frozen solid.

You can barely make out my car after my drive to work.

I love this pic, Maggie looks so happy and free...darn those leashes!

My school at about 7a.m., and still we had regular start....and full attendance in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment