
Well, to start off, the weather has been pretty erratic here. We have gone from sun, to an overnight blizzard, to freezing fog and back. In fact, the snow came so unexpectedly, that I was driving on white roads on the way to work. The roads are hardly ever unplowed here!
Tina has been busy at work the last two weeks, and she threw a Pampered chef party for some of her friends. She also had to attend a funeral because her bestfriend's grandma passed away, and now grandpa is in the hospital. She thought that once grandma left, that grandpa would go because his very reason for living is gone. Kinda of romantic, but

sad too! Worse yet, we OWE taxes this year! How unbelievable, the first time ever. We were planning on getting a refund and using it to pay off some past debt, and instead we owe $795!! It really put a damper in our house plans.
Lastly, we decided to save some money and not go all out for V-day this year. We went out to breakfast, and then to Mr. Biggs, basically an indoor amusement park. The problem was that is was way too busy. We didn't bowl, mini-golf, ride in the go-karts, or play laser tag because the lines were long! But we did get to play this game called Battle Tech. It was really cool becuase you got to sit in

this pod that looks like a real robot cockpit. All the buttons did stuff, and you ran around shooting the other robots. Becuase of the cockpit and various buttons, it added a real feel to it. It was the best video game I ever played! Finally, we went back home, watched TAKEN, and ate some pizza as we cuddeled on the couch. No big dinner or roses, but I liked spending time with Tina, especially since she's been MIA the last two weeks. Also, the frozen fog was cool. I never seen anything like it, imagine seeing the outside world get freezer burn, that's what it looked like.
1 comment:
Hi Jacob,
I found your inet pages. I would like contact with you and talk about you and your family when you want. My email address is martin.kratky@email.cz.
Hi Martin
Post a Comment