Having connections to the army is real cool. Dan, my brother-in law got us on base to look through a C-130 plane. This past winter, we got to go into a real live one, on the runway and turned on. This one was not turned on, but it was still cool to see. I never get tired of planes. I even got to hold real guns and wear army vests. Man, some of those guns are heavy. Thanks Dan for taking us, it was cool!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Airforce base
Having connections to the army is real cool. Dan, my brother-in law got us on base to look through a C-130 plane. This past winter, we got to go into a real live one, on the runway and turned on. This one was not turned on, but it was still cool to see. I never get tired of planes. I even got to hold real guns and wear army vests. Man, some of those guns are heavy. Thanks Dan for taking us, it was cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment