When we first got here, we drove to Pueblo and went water tubing. It was loads of fun, I did well until Dan (my brother in law) turned the boat and flipped me over. Tina tried to water ski, she almost got up a couple times. We then went into a cove and swam for a bit before a viscous thunder storm moved in. I even got to steer the boat, it was way cool.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Water and fun
When we first got here, we drove to Pueblo and went water tubing. It was loads of fun, I did well until Dan (my brother in law) turned the boat and flipped me over. Tina tried to water ski, she almost got up a couple times. We then went into a cove and swam for a bit before a viscous thunder storm moved in. I even got to steer the boat, it was way cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment