I took Maggie to the Park where they are doing some construction. I wish I would have brought camera because their were mountains of dirt and soil. A creek runs through the zone, so Maggie had a blast running up, down, between the dirt and all. It was like a huge playground. We played fetch, raced, hide and seek, and she just got muddy. So naturally, she paid the price and needed a bath. Just look at the bathtub after she was done!! I like how she smells and feels so silky, but I hate it when she gets out of tub and walks around shaking all the water I didn't get. Dogs always do that!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Maggie Bath
I took Maggie to the Park where they are doing some construction. I wish I would have brought camera because their were mountains of dirt and soil. A creek runs through the zone, so Maggie had a blast running up, down, between the dirt and all. It was like a huge playground. We played fetch, raced, hide and seek, and she just got muddy. So naturally, she paid the price and needed a bath. Just look at the bathtub after she was done!! I like how she smells and feels so silky, but I hate it when she gets out of tub and walks around shaking all the water I didn't get. Dogs always do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment