So Maggie finally started her training classes, which in my opinion are no good. They are through Pet Smart, but the people really don't seem to know more about training then you or I. Still, Mags has learned how to watch us, sit (or lay), and tell us when she needs to use the restroom. Here are the pics from her class. Like most teachers today (but me), the trainer talked a lot, so Mags became restless....as did I. And the training is in the store, so customers are always walking through distracting us.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Maggie's Training Day
So Maggie finally started her training classes, which in my opinion are no good. They are through Pet Smart, but the people really don't seem to know more about training then you or I. Still, Mags has learned how to watch us, sit (or lay), and tell us when she needs to use the restroom. Here are the pics from her class. Like most teachers today (but me), the trainer talked a lot, so Mags became restless....as did I. And the training is in the store, so customers are always walking through distracting us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment