This is a ranch open to the public that has basically frozen in time. They had houses, buildings, tipi's, draft horses, and basically demonstrated how life existed in the mid-late 1800's. No plasmas, internet, cameras, machinery...nothing. They displayed the draft horses tugging a water tank that would spray the roads to keep the dust from blowing. I tried moving the tank...no luck.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Rock Ledge Ranch
This is a ranch open to the public that has basically frozen in time. They had houses, buildings, tipi's, draft horses, and basically demonstrated how life existed in the mid-late 1800's. No plasmas, internet, cameras, machinery...nothing. They displayed the draft horses tugging a water tank that would spray the roads to keep the dust from blowing. I tried moving the tank...no luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool! It looks like you guys are getting some nice hot weather too! So jealous....I just may show up on your doorstep out of desperate need for sun!!
Post a Comment