Sunday, April 06, 2008

Poster





So Tina and I went to bed on Wednesday, and at 10:30 she tells me about a fund raiser poster they need to make. I tell her my idea (which she liked) and told her I can do the poster over the weekend. She then drops a bomb on me and tells me she needs it by Friday morning. So here we are, working hard on the poster. The finished product was bordered by 10 dollar bills and cut out letters that said "Leap Ahead and Save". It needed to have frogs, fall, and money. The picture is pond with a frog leaping through the seasons on gold coins. It starts with Spring to the left, and ends with fall at the right. The poster is about 5ft by 3ft, and it took forever to color.

6 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Impressive poster Jakob! I didn't know you were such an artist!

Chris and Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jakob, thanks for updating me on your and Tina's life, since she never will call me back. It's great to see you are both still alive and doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

MillerFam5 said...

WOw, impressive! God job coloring in the lines!

MillerFam5 said...

I meant to say good job, not God job! Yeah, I'm a dork!