Our little corner to share with you our lives. Read, Enjoy, Comment.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Amy's Wedding
Tina recently went to a wedding of friend. It was the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, which was actually fun. It doesn't sound like it I know, but it really was a nice place. I enjoyed sporting my new shirt, and Tina met up with some old friends. Congrats Amy!! Marriage can be a great thing!
Well, it's been over a year since our move to Colorado, and we'd be dishonest if we said we didn't miss Oregon. Truth is, we do miss parts of it, but not enough to move back anytime soon. Tina and I have our careers here, and I am happier than ever with the school I am at. The weather is amazing here, and being so close to nature and the city life is huge bonus. The traffic here is also a dream in the sense that their is very little. Out first year of marriage went much better that we heard about first years. Tina and I are growing together spiritually, and learning to be each others best friends. We are still looking for the right church for us, and now focusing on starting a family of our own. The names? Adeline or Braxton...or maybe both.
No comments:
Post a Comment