Tina came late from her hair appointment by an hour, so I couldn't get the pizza and ice-cream cake in time. Tina needed ice-cream cake, so I drove all the way to DQ, just to find out that particular branch doesn't sale cakes. So in a rush, I looked for Baskin Robins. But by that time, so guests showed up early knocking on the door. Well they played it off as coming early for a spa party that Tina was holding that day, and Tina totally fell for it. It wasn't until a group of six ladies showed up that she finally got a clue. Great job playing it off ladies, and thanks to all for coming. Especially you Catie and Patty, it meant a lot to Tina. Tina also got $330 shopping spree from me, and a trip to Oregon to see her best friends there. Hey, having a summer job does have it's advantages.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Tina's Birthday
This Year for Tina's Birthday, I threw her a surprise party. It was quite tricky to sneak into her phone to gather numbers, and even trickier to sneak into her work to hand out invitations. Now the plan was for everyone to park at the side parking, and I would make excuse for to Tina to go get the mail. At that time, everyone was supposed to come in, so when Tina got back...they would all be there to yell SURPRISE!! But that didn't happen.
Tina came late from her hair appointment by an hour, so I couldn't get the pizza and ice-cream cake in time. Tina needed ice-cream cake, so I drove all the way to DQ, just to find out that particular branch doesn't sale cakes. So in a rush, I looked for Baskin Robins. But by that time, so guests showed up early knocking on the door. Well they played it off as coming early for a spa party that Tina was holding that day, and Tina totally fell for it. It wasn't until a group of six ladies showed up that she finally got a clue. Great job playing it off ladies, and thanks to all for coming. Especially you Catie and Patty, it meant a lot to Tina. Tina also got $330 shopping spree from me, and a trip to Oregon to see her best friends there. Hey, having a summer job does have it's advantages.






Tina came late from her hair appointment by an hour, so I couldn't get the pizza and ice-cream cake in time. Tina needed ice-cream cake, so I drove all the way to DQ, just to find out that particular branch doesn't sale cakes. So in a rush, I looked for Baskin Robins. But by that time, so guests showed up early knocking on the door. Well they played it off as coming early for a spa party that Tina was holding that day, and Tina totally fell for it. It wasn't until a group of six ladies showed up that she finally got a clue. Great job playing it off ladies, and thanks to all for coming. Especially you Catie and Patty, it meant a lot to Tina. Tina also got $330 shopping spree from me, and a trip to Oregon to see her best friends there. Hey, having a summer job does have it's advantages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment