Saturday, September 06, 2008

Plane

I LOOOOOOVE flying, they should make a summer job where I get to fly and rate the companies just for me. I always get the window seat by the wing, which is no fun. So I was real excited when Tina got tickets at the front of plane. When we got there, there was a dad with his 1st grade son asking us to switch spots because he wanted to sit with his son. Every bone in my body screamed heck no, but my heart said yes. So, my dream window seat eluded me, and the center lane seat it was. Oh well, I did get a window seat on the way back. It was older and smaller plane so the window wasn't big, but it did the trick. Just to let you all know, Frontier rocks! We have had the cheapest tickets through them, all planes have TV's, I can get a full can of soda, no long lines, no misplaced luggage, and great arrival times. If anyone is flying, look at Fronties before anywhere else...trust me!




No comments: