Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tina & Oregon



While in Oregon, we went bowling at this new club and ate at the cheesecake factory. Tina really needed some time to bond with her old friends in Washington/Oregon...it was good for her. The girls are really growing up as Emma started her first day of school the same day we left...and Katrina is in 1st grade. We remember seeing Addison at the hospital as a new born!! Ella and Annabelle have grown up as well! It's like the time fast fowards up there or something. I didn't get any pics of the girls expect one with our camera, so Amber and Summer...email those pics on to Tina. We DID NOT HOWEVER miss the traffic and lousy weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
God bless your happy family
plz visit my site
http://hollywoodartfestival.com
Thank you in advance

Chris and Amber said...

I miss you Tina!!! I hope you had a good 30th birthday...I had a good Tina's 30th birthday, it was so much fun:-)