
Well Christmas came this year. I have do admit, it didn't really feel like it. A huge part is the weather, it looked more like spring or summer. Still, spending quality time with the fam is fun. We taught them this new card game called "3-13", a long game like Phase 10 with cards. It was a fun game and I was in first place for the first 10 rounds, but then came in the double rounds and I was in third place by the end of round 13. Surprisingly, it was Tina's dad (Bill) and mom (Edna) who came in 1st and 2nd place. Her parents got us this great pet evac vaccum. It is great and I have used it to get our bed and couches hair free. Thank you Edna and Bill, it works like a charm! Merry Christmas to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment