Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Festival Parade

Tina and I went to Holiday Lights Festival this year again. He company was in it and I was nomitnated to be "Kelsey" the lion since I did such a great job at the Halloween Boo at the Zoo. The float was really great this year, and the pace all the floats went by were great. I was able to jog down the street, give hugs, shake hands, and even take a few photo pics with all the bystanders on the side streets. It was actually pretty neat, the two sides would sometimes shout to get me to come over their side. I would get mauled and treated like a celeberity. It was hard keeping track of the float and keeping up pace, you have very limited vision in the costume. We did win an award "The Frosty Award" for our float. We don't really know what that means, but we won something and got a cool banner in front of our float. While I enjoyed being Kelsey, I
was working up a good sweat by the end. Some of my kids from my class saw me there too. Still, others can't make out the costume. I have been a dog, a wolf, a bear, and a lion. Great job Tina on the float and persuading me to be Kelsey, it was a blast.

























1 comment:

Chris and Amber said...

Awww.....how cute, Jakob, you make a cute lion.