Tina and I saw "Marley & Me", and I think all the ladies and most guys were tearing by the end. I could hear all the sniffling around me and finally caved in myslef. I felt so bad, that Tina and I went and got Maggie a treat. It is a huge bone that she usally chokes on and throws up again in the middle of the night...but we didn't care. After seeing that movie, she was going to get anyway. Not to leave Shady out, Tina got her can of tuna or something...who really cares about her. She is very brave now, and sometimes attacks Maggie for food or just becuase she is bored. Maggie always ends up winning, but it cute to see the two play or cuttle. Oh, and Maggie did throw up bone in the middle of the night. She then re-eats most of it (are you hungry yet?), and I just clean up the spot that was left behind.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Doggie and Kitty
Tina and I saw "Marley & Me", and I think all the ladies and most guys were tearing by the end. I could hear all the sniffling around me and finally caved in myslef. I felt so bad, that Tina and I went and got Maggie a treat. It is a huge bone that she usally chokes on and throws up again in the middle of the night...but we didn't care. After seeing that movie, she was going to get anyway. Not to leave Shady out, Tina got her can of tuna or something...who really cares about her. She is very brave now, and sometimes attacks Maggie for food or just becuase she is bored. Maggie always ends up winning, but it cute to see the two play or cuttle. Oh, and Maggie did throw up bone in the middle of the night. She then re-eats most of it (are you hungry yet?), and I just clean up the spot that was left behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment