Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Storm

Well, unlike Oregon, we really haven't had much snow this season. We did have a major snow storm that dumped snow during the Thanksgivining weekend/Holiday season. I was so excited, for days before they kept on forcasting snow and nothing. So one morning I got up and looked through the window, likely to be dissapointed as always. But to my surprise it had dumped overnight. Maggie LOOOOVES the snow, so I took her out. Later in the day, Tina, Peter, and I all went to the Air Force Academy hills and went sledding. We didn't last long though becuase the winds were going against us. Still, speeding down the hills, snow and frost on my face, and the ever so satisfying crunching sound of snow was awesome. It didn't last long though, about four days later it was all gone. Darn you Oregon, Darn you!






































1 comment:

Chris and Amber said...

Ha! Who is living in the cooler state now, huh?!! :-)