Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Resolution


Every year we make a resolution. Meaning if you fail to meet that resolution than you have (in theory) made 0% progress. So to avoid such a sad stat, We have come up with 5 Resolutions each. That way, meeting four out five still gives us an "above average" progress for the year.

Tina's are...
1. To have a baby or be prego by the end of 2009.
2. Get healthier & exercise regularly.
3. Spend more time w/Jakob and not at work.
4. Save more $$$ to pay of debt.
5. Join a small group at church.

Jakob's (Mine) are...
1. To have a baby or have Tina be prego by the end of 2009.
2. To get involved more at church.
3. Run at least 5 miles/wk in addition to my regular work-outs.
4. Spend more time w/Tina and watch some of her shows.
5. Be nicer to Shady.

Maggie's are....
1. Stop smoking...just kidding. To realize that Tina and Shady are not chew toys. When they squeak or squeal, that means I should stop biting them.
2. People like clean clothes, so I shouldn't jump on them when my paws are muddy.
3. People are not tackling dummies, I should avoid the full on tackles to every person I see.
4. Shady is a pet too, not food and i should avoid trying to eat her.
5. Sleeping on the bed is a privilege. I should not try to push off mom or dad in the middle of the night.

Shady's are....
1. When the dog is sleeping, I should not bite or pounce on her.
2. The window screens are not cargo nets, and I shouldn't be climbing up them.
3. My parents' bare feet are not scratch posts or chew toys.
4. The dog's leash is for the dog, not a personal "batting" toy that makes clanking sounds in the middle of the night.
5. I should avoid sleeping behind mommy to keep from getting rolled on. (Thanks daddy for saving me every night...I will learn...or maybe not).

No comments: