I was so excited to find a water hole on the map for Maggie, that I just to had to investigate. I took Maggie to Austin Bluff's Park, scaling rocks and cliffs to finally get to the water hole. When I got there, I saw a huge cylinder shaped object that held water. It was no water hole, but a water tank, so it was total bust! Yes, like everywhere else the view was great, but check out the pics of Maggie and her rock climbing adventure.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Maggie Rock Climbing
I was so excited to find a water hole on the map for Maggie, that I just to had to investigate. I took Maggie to Austin Bluff's Park, scaling rocks and cliffs to finally get to the water hole. When I got there, I saw a huge cylinder shaped object that held water. It was no water hole, but a water tank, so it was total bust! Yes, like everywhere else the view was great, but check out the pics of Maggie and her rock climbing adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment